If you're like me I always seem to wait till the last minute to find presents, I know I'm horrible! But I have been really trying to make an effort to be on top of things and finding gifts early! Father's day is a little over a week away and finding presents for my dad is actually quite tough, I always struggle and just end up getting him the same thing every year! So for those of you who don't know what to get your daddies, I've compiled a list of gift ideas I am sure your dad will like. At the end of the day, its the thought that matters right? ;)
I have compiled a list of items that would be perfect for any dad, I know I'll be referring to this list for my dad's Father's Day present!
1. Joe Malone Wood sage & Sea Salt Cologne ( It has a nice musky, masculine scent )
2. Bose QuietComfort noise cancelling headphones ( These bluetooth headphones are perfect for flights)
3. Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speakers ( It's compact and portable and comes in 2 colors)
4. Easton Press Books ( These classic leather bound books are perfect for your dad's office)
5. GUCCI Money Clip ( Slim and sleek money clip if your dad prefers a clip over a wallet)
6. Chanel Bleu Cologne ( This has a clean, fresh, woody scent )
7. Art of Shaving kit ( If your dad is need of a new shaving kit, this will be perfect for him to use)
How are you all celebrating Father's Day??