Hi! Hello! How is everyone doing?
Summer has been amazing and the weather has been absolutely perfection in Seattle and I’m soaking up as much sunshine as possible. But that also means I need to switch up some of my beauty products. I wanted to share some of my holy grail beauty products of the moment, many which are under $100. I have shared a few of these products before but I’m sharing again because they are THAT good and I can’t get enough of them. Without further adieu here are some of my must haves of the moment.
1. Tula Glow and Get it Eye Balm: I always see a ton of bloggers talking about Tula and especially this eye balm. So I found this at Ulta and decided to give it a try. The verdict- I absolutely love it. It tingles and cools your under eyes and ‘wakes you up'. It really is a great product and I think it’s well worth the $28!
2. Chanel Le Rouge Duo: I’ve talked about this before and I can’t get enough. One coat of the color and gloss lasts through an evening of food and drinks. I love using this for a special occasion or a night out so I don’t have to worry about reapplying. Plus this doesn’t make your lips dry or peel which tend to happen to a lot of long lasting lip colors.
3. IT cosmetics CC cream: I tried a sample of this from Sephora and I can’t get enough! I love that there is SPF 50 which is essential for summer plus it feels so light but still has great coverage. I like using the Illumination CC cream for the winter to give a more dewy look and the matte for the summer. I will note that the illumination CC cream does have a bit of shimmer to it but nothing too crazy. Be sure to only use one pump for your face, anymore than that will have you looking super cakey! I feel this is well worth the $39 and will last quite a long time as long as you only use one pump. A little bit always goes a long way!
4. Collosol Eau de Lait Cleansing Milk: Shared this one before a few times and I can’t say enough great things about it. It’s a little strange at first to think of using a ‘cleansing milk’ but I drop some on a loofah to cleanse and my skin always feel buttery smooth. This is supposedly gentle enough to use on the face but I have pretty sensitive skin and I don’t want to take any chances so I only use as a body wash. This is a bit on the pricier side at $31 for 13.5 oz but I have actually had mine for a while and it lasts quite a long time.
5. Oribe texturizing spray: I’m a huge fan of Oribe products. I love the superfine hairspray and texturizing spray because it feels super light but still has amazing hold. I can’t stand the feeling of a helmet head because the hairspray is so tough and cakey.
6. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleep Mask: I’ve talked about this sleep mask before a few times and it’s still one of my favorites and I continue to reach for this daily. I love how light it is and it smells so amazing. I love to chill this product in my skin care fridge and massage it in with a quartz roller all the way down my neck. It will feel ah-mazing!
7. Laneige Lip Sleeping mask: Shared this lip mask a ton too and honestly it’s the most amazing product for only $20. This lip mask saved my lips this winter and I cannot recommend this enough. I have tried so many different lip products (cheap and high end) and this is honestly the best one I have ever tried. It smells like berries which I love and I actually use this throughout the day not just at night. With this balm you never have to worry about dried lips ever again!
Beauty Blender: I don’t know how I survived before Beauty Blenders. This little sponge makes applying makeup that much easier and helps to evenly apply foundation, CC cream, tinted moisturizer etc. Plus, this little set includes a case for your beauty blender which is perfect for travel and to just throw in your makeup bag. This is part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for $39 and still in stock but hurry before the price goes up on August 5th!
What are some of your favorite beauty products? Share below in the comments!