The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by far is probably one of the most talked about each year. It's the only sale where items from the new season go on sale. The sale starts July 12th for Nordstrom cardholders and the sale is open to the general public July 20th. I've been a cardholder for a few years ( I got the debit card) and the perks are great!
- You earn two points for every dollar spent in stores, online at Nordstrom.com, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook, and Trunk Club.
- Get a $40 bonus when you make any purchase on your card when you make any purchase on your new card the day you’re approved.
- Enjoy the benefits of being a Nordstrom cardmember.
- No annual fee and competitive APRs. See here for APR and fee information
- 24/7 Nordstrom customer service
Nordstrom is known for their excellent customer service compared to other retailers. Their return/exchange policy is by far the best! I also love that they offer free shipping and free returns on all purchases. (although I tend to just run over to Nordstrom to return an online purchase) Nordstrom also offers the best possible prices for price matching. If you happen to find an item that Nordstrom offers, in the same color and size, and in stock at a designated competitor, they will meet that competitor's price. All you have to do is call the Nordstrom customer service line.
I've scoured the Anniversary Sale catalogue forwards and backwards and compiled some of my favorite items from the sale. They are all perfect for fall and all at a great price!
1. Dalphine Bootie: The perfect brown bootie for fall, I love the dark brown and stud accents which add a little something to the boots
2. Halogen detachable sleeve sweater: I love a good black sweater for the colder seasons and how this one has a detachable sleeve
3. Hinge floral wrap top: This is the perfect in between top transitioning from summer to fall, it's light and airy but still has a fall feel
4. Leith Midi Dress: This dress comes in black as well and its perfect to wear with a jacket or blazer (for work) or a night out.
5. Marc Fisher LTD Miggi Bootie: Red boots were all the rage last year and I still think they are, they're perfect with an all black outfit
6. BaubleBar Genevieve Hoops: I love a good simple hoop and this one has just wnough sparkle
8. Alo high waist mesh inset leggings: Alo yoga pants are my fave and I love the mesh insets and they are on sale price is great
9. Kendra Scott Kirsten drop earrings: I love Kendra Scott jewelry and these ones come in lots of different colors
Happy Shopping ya'll! Let me know what you end up buying in the comments below! :)